How Many Times Does Bill Withers Say I Know

Toward the end of the song Withers holds a note for 18 seconds the longest of any Top 40 hit in the United States. In the updated version he.


Lean On Me Lovely Day Singer Bill Withers Dies At 81 The Birmingham Times

HERE THE ANSWERS In the original 1971 version Bill Withers says I know 26 times.

. Here are 6 Bill Withers quotes you should know. Verse 1 Aint no sunshine when shes gone Its not warm when shes away Aint no sunshine when shes gone And shes always gone too long Anytime she goes away Verse 2. Watch this video count the I Knows and listen to a classic hit by Bill Withers.

In the updated version he released in 1989 he says I know 74 times after the first verse including softly behind the solo and then another 39 times after the second verse for a. AE Bill Withers on repeat I know I know I know I know Sat April 4 2020. I cant believe you got people to sit in their homes going I know I know 20 something times so easily.

For the songs third verse Withers had intended to write more lyrics instead of repeating the phrase I know 26 times but then followed the advice of the other musicians to leave it that way. To be the second-longest note in UK chart history. Louis Ne Withers appeared on The Dating Game around the time this hit was popular.

I was this factory worker puttering around Withers said. One of the things that Ive always tried to do is to say things without all the. Singer-songwriter Bill Withers has passed away from heart complications at the age of 81 in Los Angeles according to the Associated PressWithers was working at an aircraft assembly line in 1971 at the age of 33 when he.

HERE THE ANSWERS. Please sign in to comment You will be able to leave a comment after signing in Sign In Now Go to topic listing All Activity Home All Things Music Questions and Answers Lovely day - Bill Withers. Have you ever counted the number of times he sings it.

Grammy-winning singer Bill Withers best known for such enduring hits as Aint No Sunshine When Shes Gone and several other top 10 hits from the 1970s died Monday from heart complication. Additionally as a fun fact in the updated version of the song which Withers released in 1989 he says I know 74 times after the first verse including softly behind the solo and then another 39 times after the second verse for a total of 113 times. I counted twenty six but I think its probably a multiple of four.

Paul from Greenwood Sc Song has approximately 127 I knows. Richard from Savannah Ga The phrase I know actually appears 26 times. Bill Withers Singer of Lean on Me and More Enduring Hits Dies at 81.

SOMEONE ASKED how many times does Bill Withers say I know in aint no sunshine. 54 times I believe. Like Paint Your Pretty Picture it might have been easy to.

In the original 1971 version Bill Withers says I know 26 times. Bill Withers Singer-Songwriter Of Aint No Sunshine Has Died At Age 81. Singer-songwriter Bill Withers recently passed away due to heart complications.

In the updated version he released in 1989 he says I know 74 times after the first verse including softly behind the solo and then another 39 times after the second verse for a total of 113 times. How many times does Bill Withers sing I Know in the hit song Aint No Sunshine. Singing Hello like before Id never come here if Id known That you were here.

Morten Harket of A-ha s 20-second note in Summer Moved On 2000 is the longest citation needed. Louis Ne Withers appeared on The Dating Game around the time this. Singer-songwriter Bill Withers speaks at the 2015 Rock.

_jr_ Members 25k Posted January 15 2005 Springsteen says the word down over a hundred times in Im Goin Down. 42 the answer is always 42. In the original 1971 version Bill Withers says I know 26 times.

Richard from Savannah Ga The phrase I know actually appears 26 times Sled from St. 5 This is believed by whom. If you were playing a 45 and had a scratch it could go into the thousands.

Ive counted it myself.


Bill Withers Influential Soul Singer Behind Ain T No Sunshine Dies Aged 81 Bill Withers The Guardian


Beyond Ain T No Sunshine And Lean On Me On Bill Withers Musical Legacy Npr


Bill Withers Has Been Out Of The Spotlight For So Long That Some People Think He Died

No comments for "How Many Times Does Bill Withers Say I Know"